High durometer, medium tear resistance silicone moldmaking rubber for prototyping, architectural and furniture component applications.
SILASTIC™ RTV-4136-M Silicone Rubber is suited for the reproduction of prototyping, architectural and furniture components, especially for use with polyurethanes and other casting plastics.
- Outstanding release properties
- Cures at room temperature within 16 hours or heat curable
- If required the product cure can be heat accelerated
- High hardness
- Medium tear resistance
- Very low shrinkage and good dimensional stability
- Can be used for high temperature casting applications
- High inhibition resistance
- Formulated to work with both rigid and foam polyurethanes
SILASTIC™ RTV-4136-M Curing Agent
Part Number Size 4107122 0.4 kg 4107128, unpigmented 20.4 kg 4107133 20.4 kg 4107134 2 kg 4107147, unpigmented 2 kg