FROTH-PAK™ 620 Foam Sealant is a two-component, quick-cure polyurethane foam that fills cavities, penetrations, cracks and expansion joints. FROTH-PAK™ Foam Sealant can also be used as a sealant and void-fill in many roofing applications. FROTH-PAK™ is a chemically cured foam, which significantly reduces curing time, allowing it to dispense, expand and become tack-free in mere seconds. It skins over in 30-40 seconds and completely cures in minutes, depending on temperature.
- Three part kit: A-ISO, B-POLYOL, and Gun Hose Assembly must be purchased together
- Coverage of approximately 620 square feet when applied at a 1" thickness
- Quick-cure foam fills cavities, cracks and gaps, stopping air leakage and insect infiltration
- For professional use only
- Bonds to wood, rigid foam, masonry, metal, drywall and more