FROTH-PAK™ Foam Insulation is a two-component, quick-cure polyurethane foam that fills cavities, cracks and expansion joints for insulation and air sealing. Flame Spread and Smoke Development FSI = 25, SDI = 400 FROTH-PAK™ Foam Insulation allows it to be used in a wide range of industrial, commercial, institutional and residential applications in the United States. Available in portable, self-contained kits or larger cylinders, FROTH-PAK™ Foam Insulation can be left exposed in non-fire-resistant-rated roof/wall junctures per National Fire Protection Association testing. Check Local building codes.
- Coverage of approximately 210 square feet when applied at a 1" thickness
- Self-contained kit needs no additional gas cylinders or equipment
- Quick-cure foam fills cavities, cracks and gaps, stopping air leakage and insect infiltration
- Bonds to wood, rigid foam, masonry, metal, drywall and more
- Temperature indicator for consistent quality of end product
- Boxed kit includes cylinder handles for enhanced portability