- General industrial sealing and bonding applications requiring a flowable product.
- Particularly suitable for sealing assemblies with fine joints as well as cable entries and connectors, to ensure that they remain water tight.
- Due to its good adhesion to other silicone rubbers, ideally suited for making field repairs on existing equipment where a part of an existing silicone encapsulant has been removed.
- One-component adhesive/sealant
- Cures at room temperature when exposed to moisture in the air.
- Acetoxy cure system
- Flowable and self-leveling
- Easy to apply
- Cures to a tough, flexible rubber
- Fast tack-free time
- Good adhesion to many substrates
- Stable and flexible from -65°C (- 85°F) to +180°C (+356°F).
- Excellent dielectric properties
- Complies with MIL-A-46106
|4102963||90 ML (12 CTN)||Clear|
|4102964||90 ML (12 CTN)||White|
|4101942||300 ML (12 CTN)||Clear|
|4102962||300 ML (12 CTN)||White|
DOWSIL™ 734 Flowable Adhesive Sealant
Part Number Size Color 4101942, 12 count 300 mL Clear 4102963, 12 count 90 mL Clear 4102353 18.1 kg Clear 4102962, 12 count 300 mL White 4102964, 12 count 90 mL White 4101950 204.1 kg Clear 4102341 18.1 kg White