DOWSIL™ 832 Multi-Surface Adhesive Sealant Black is a one component, non-slumping silicone paste that is used for protecting, sealing, and bonding a variety of materials such as concrete, glass, plastics, metals, and rubber. It is recommending for marine equipment, assembly equipment, roof penetrations, concrete floor seams, and windows. It offers unprimed adhesion, low odor, neutral cure, flexibility, and is non-corrosive. 300 mL Cartridge.
- 100 percent silicone RTV rubber
- Superior unprimed adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces, including glass, metal, masonry, concrete, most rubber and plastics, including ABS, PVC and polycarbonate
- Low odor
- Neutral (alcohol) cure
- Will not corrode metal or other corrosion-sensitive materials
- Use temperatures: -67 to 300°F (-55 to 149°C); intermittent to 350°F (177°C)
- Forms flexible, long-lasting seal
- Available in off-white, black and gray
DOWSIL™ 832 Multi-Surface Adhesive Sealant is used for bonding, sealing and assembly where superior unprimed adhesion or noncorrosive sealant is required. Typical applications include sealing and repairing roof penetrations, gutters, concrete floor seams, marine equipment and windows, pipes, threaded connections, and assembling original equipment components.
DOWSIL™ 832 Multi-Surface Adhesive Sealant
Part Number Size Colo 2468522, 12 count 300 mL Black 4059470 22.7 kg Black 2944154 228.1 kg Black 2468514, 12 count 300 mL Grey 2654580 22.7 kg Grey 2823501 228.1 kg Grey 2468506, 12 count 300 mL Off-White 4031452 22.7 Off-White